::as told by rinchen lama::

28 April 2006

walkie talkies.desert. heat. music.

2 more hours i leave my desk and head down to coachella!!!!!!!! with my fucking queen bee. drive down. weekend getaway. sd stopover to see my 6-month old nephew. 6am flight back in time for work on tuesday.

the line-up has just been posted: COACHELLA LINE-UP

kanye will be performing with common. but playing at the same time as tv on the radio.

i WILL end up in dangermouses vip tent. hearing of some stones throw event, and an urb party.

whos all going??!!?! CONNECT FOOLS. cell phone service is gonna be a bitch.


but while im gone check please all check out the SF International Film Festival. I saw some great write-ups. And the last weekend of the Womens Film Festival.

including a great panel discussion happening during the SFIFF with my boy Keith on the panel

ok ok. some more free photo booth pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Cyber Chapina said...

where you at lady? I might go to Brazil again. But it will be too sad to go without you and some of those other folios. I guess I have to decide in a day or two. I think my trip and ticket will be totally paid for. hollar.

Blog Archive