::as told by rinchen lama::

20 June 2006

pricele$$

Been on the clock since 730 in the AM with no plans on coming off until 830 in the PM at the very least.

fuck it im on my third triple espresso shot: this shmlog is a me blog.

ive just been assigned to my first commercial shoot. the client: listerine agent cool blue.
"makes brushing fun again!" screw that. the priceless moments from this product. kids rinse with the mouthwash, the plaque-dominated areas turn blue so kids know where to concentrate on brushing. uh I need that.

pluses: fully catered meals from breakfast quiche to sushi snacks and italian feasts. wireless connection. kid casting. triple shot espressos. free mouthwash, toothpaste and to-go meals to take home.

minor minuses: walgreen runs. set changes. 8 channel walkie-talkies. the continuous pleasing/kissing ass of on-set listerine agents. kid casting. forgetting my laptop charger.
The email call from Maya telling us we were just accepted into the Girl Fest Film Festival in Hawaii on the same weekend of my birthday: PRICELESS....

No comments:

Blog Archive