::as told by rinchen lama::

01 August 2006

dont forget to pay your rent today

because then you will be forced to take a cab back home on your lunch break.

in other news:

ITS OKAY TO BE GAY...

thank god lance bass. and note: everyone already knew.

in SF NEWS: half the city is already gay.
AND our beloved mack has returned to the bay: GOO-DOOO! check out the boys: dylan & bfox kick off a photo show collab that hasnt happened in a minute along with the new line being kicked off by ando and brian: IreEMBer
from 7 to 10 this thursday @ FTC
(ahem BEFORE the game over party at madrone)



and SNEAKER PIMPS returns to the CI-TAAY:


BUT TONIGHT:



I came across these lovely brits last year with the release of their 2005 album: Coming on Strong and my favorite single from the ep: Baby Said
With, acclamations according to me, I believe their second album: The Warning released earlier this year, might possibly be the best electronica album of the year. Some of my favorites that I end to play over and over:

[MP3] Hot Chip - Over & Over

Along with a Gorillaz collab done recently where these boys remix Kids With Guns. Which I could probably easily make love to on a daily...

Gorillaz - Kids With Guns (Hot Chip Remix)

And Rinchens Ponder of the Day: THE BRAND NEW TEE
I was reading both the WSJ & NYT yesterday when I came upon the latest feature articles:
NYT article featuring THEHUNDREDS/aNYthing/Barking Irons
WSJ article featuring King Stampede & Staple Design

I also saw the blogs around on
thehundreads
aNYthing and
slamhype

so heres the thing, am i supposed to be mad excited that mainstream consumers are being threatened by the glorious lifestyle of the young, hyphy and famous or scared that such “mainstream” praise and envy may only lead to replications and carbon copies that our even younger generation will not know how to distinguish?

feel free to comment.

lunch time peaaace.

No comments:

Blog Archive