::as told by rinchen lama::

14 August 2006

liquids on a plane



Heres the breakdown kids.
All I know is this shit better die down when we take our trip down to Hawaii for the film fest in September.

Click here for close-up
OR here for NYtimes article


On a serious note this shit better not be some cautionary mesaures or foreshadowing for India's Independence Day which, by the way, is tomorrow. I think my mom and me will be celebrating by taking a trip to Naz8 Cinema and check out the new Hindi flick of the week. ♥

On a lighter note and on the correspondence to "Liquids on a Plane" and SNAKES...
SNAKES ON THE MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE is coming out on FRIDAY.
I'm hearing rumors that a strong following will be slithering into theaters along side their KingCobra 40z for the premiere.
And this has been circulating the my office lately: http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com
You can hit them up on the phone! Try it...its glorious.

Also finally almost all of my summer jams and party flicks including last weeks Gameover partay



In other news:

I have heard rumors for another spankrock party coming to sf. ooooh to jumpoff something like a clothing line drop for official tourist. ooooh. ok i had to get that buzzfactor out there of course because superdunny killed it friday night and i had more dj pro-creating dreams due to flossatradamus' performance. big boy tracky also was sounding immaculate and who would have thought the back to back banger would have taken place after diplo showcased the hip and sassy brasilian debauchaery of bonde do rolo and Cansei de Ser Sexy

Why I would rather catch a live show anyday:

  • Marina from Bonde Do Rolo and her cast as she performs "take it to the left!!"
  • Chick from CSS removing her extensions placing them in her crotch and jumping up and down screaming "if you have extensions take it off!!"

New commercial that I will be shooting this week: JIMMY DEANS BREAKFAST BOWLS Pre-packaged frozen goodness for the families that wish they could cook that perfect breakfast, but just dont have enough time....stay posted for close-up shots of products, it looks delicious mmmm. (yack) and for all of you with cable may already have seen this but I was just able to get my own copy dubbed on some of the ESPN/WC montages we had helped edit together. Why I’m posting them? Cause soccer changes the world...and has nothing to do with the U.S.





No comments:

Blog Archive