::as told by rinchen lama::

05 June 2006

white girls. white girls.

i want that whiiiiite girl.

recpercussions are a bitch.
my phone was jacked friday night.

well. i was dancing profusely and it fell out. of course i thought this mishap took place when i fell off shanes bike around the same time couple blocks and hour away.

apparently when youre partying til 6 the craziness and the wackness comes out in people. some dumb broads decided to go through my entire phonebook and make drunk dials that probably lasted an hour.

breakdown:
- shit would have been funny if not at the expense of me.
- my ass was wasted, repercussions and lack of responsibility can be a bitch.
- except that when my phone was thankfully returned (by kamal) i noticed that she straight called only dudes. hateraaade.
- went through my phonebook and selectively picked 20 dudes to call. wow.
- how do i know they were drunk dumb white broads: i knew more than half the folks there who witnessed the entire thing. oh yeah there also like over 25.


then again i guess the worst epiphany was that fools actually believed it was me drunk dialing at 5 in the morning.

if you have any comments, eye witness stories, thoughts please share.

No comments:

Blog Archive