::as told by rinchen lama::

23 August 2006

Guitar Hero Is Ruining Our House

Perhaps we are majorly late in the game. but this game was bought and recently introduced to the ladies of the fillmore...and its ruining our lives!

The Game:

The Gear:

The System:

The Rundown:

You pick your rock-e-star ideal bod, guitar and 'do (yeah as in hair). Your guitar hero career begins. You play venues around the world. You earn money to guitar hero up your life I assume.
And for like the last 10 seconds of each song you get syched into believing that maybe you can actually play jams by BlackSabbath, BadReligion, Queen, MotorHead, Boston or TheRamones.

Ok. So I grew up around video games since my pops used to work at Atari back in the 80s. But I'm no consule geek and the last time I dreamt about what keys I was going to press or how I was going to beat the next level was since Tetris. Hence, a fucking blog about it.

Oh yeah and if you don't have anything to do on Monday nights they have "Guitar Hero Night" and some bar on Webster and Haight. We're going to scope the scene next Monday.
See you there.
Maybe I'll blog about this year's greatest competitors.

1 comment:

Cyber Chapina said...

I heard the new guitar hero is coming out...but ruly and i should hit that bar with you somenight...oh cept he works late but its a bar...you go to those places late at night, if i remember right...

Blog Archive