::as told by rinchen lama::

18 August 2006

ms morgan

its friday afternoon and i feel like shit. what else is new. only means happy hour will have to start a bit earlier than usual.

so i'm finally back in the office after our shoots this week for jimmmmmy deeaaan and tyson chicken. oh yeah i'm making everyone want to hurl right now.

commercials went smooth and like always the highlights of attending these shoots are:
the excessive amounts of celebrity trash i get to consume. Us, people, InTouch, you name it i read it. ah i feel so "up to date"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i don't care. the more ms lindsay morgan lohan screws up, the more i love her. the new face of LV (i know) just cant stop shoving coke up her nose and having excessive amounts of "hollywood" sex. ah the young rich and famous. envious? hell fucking yes. stop sweating her, we all wish we could rock a new versace dress everyday and booze until the sun comes up only to receive threat letters from top execs and obviously not give a fuck because they probably secretly love the media attention for their upcoming movie.
some words of wisdom from the the crazy LL via her ELLE magazine interview:
(don't deny it your dying to read it)

ELLE: How many times do you sleep with someone before you're officially dating them? I don't know the rule these days.
LL: I don't either. But Sex and the City changed everything for me, because those girls would just sleep with so many people! My mom's going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But if I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people.
ELLE: That's very old-fashioned of you.
LL: Yeah, but I want to be able to if I like someone else.
ELLE: Huh. Interesting. It's the variety of partners that you like?
LL: I think everyone does, especially at my age. I mean, if the sex is bad, the relationship's not going anywhere. But I don't think I've had enough experience with dating one guy for a long time. The only one was Wilmer, and apparently Jared, but Jared was so paranoid. He'd always be like, "Don't come over if you're going to bring 15 f---ing paparazzi!" That gets hard too. Like, if I'm seeing a guy, or if he's coming out with my friends and I have a crush on him, I'll say, "We're probably going to be written about as dating tomorrow, and they're going to take a lot of pictures. Sorry." It's different when it's a guy who's already in the public eye. But if it's, like, a guy who's just starting out in a band, or a model, or a new actor, you feel like, "Okay, this is weird that they're getting so much press for just being with me." And they might get a big head. You have to think about those things.
ELLE: This Brandon Davis video....
LL: ...I still have not seen it. I will never see it. I got this call from a friend saying, "Did you see this video that Brandon and Paris did outside of Hyde?" I go, "No, I didn't see it." And then I started getting prank calls from them on my voicemail. They'd be screaming and saying the stuff that was said in the video. I don't want to fight with anyone. But obviously, she's very comfortable making videos. I just feel like people need to think more before they act. Even me sometimes.
ELLE: Could you give an example?
LL: I went to [Butter] last night, and Paris was there. I could have avoided going, but I didn't know she'd be there. When I got there I saw my friend Richie Akiva, who runs the place—I love him to death, they said I was dating him once, and they said Mary-Kate dated him, it's so incestuous—and Richie said, "Paris is downstairs," and I went, "I don't care. Whatever. Big deal." I could have just not gone in. But I saw her and she went off on this Stavros thing, grabbing my arm saying, "I can't believe you f---ing called Stavros." But you know what? I don't want to come across as talking shit about people. That's one thing I learned from Meryl: Take the higher road.
A waiter brings over the restaurant's cordless phone and tells Lohan she has a call. Holding it to her ear, she initially registers shock, gasps, and asks the caller if she's being Punk'd, then, after a few moments of listening, a smile spreads across her face. She points to one of the younger paparazzi outside, who it becomes clear is conversing with her on his cell from 30 feet away. Despite the intrusion, she's animated on the phone and promises she'll emerge soon for a picture. Afterward, she explains that though she initially thought it might have been one of her stalkers—"these crazy older men"—she was relieved that it was just the paparazzo she had recently sprayed with Reddi-wip after he followed her into a grocery store.
ELLE: It seems like every other gossip item about you mentions that you're in and out of bathrooms. They seem to be intimating....
LL: ...that I'm doing cocaine. And I'm not. There you have it. It's not true. I remember my dad would always look me in the eyes and be able to tell that I was lying if I looked away for a second. A security guard taught me that too—and he works in the CIA! So look me in the eyes. I'm not looking away. I'll talk to you for the rest of the interview like this if you want, aside from me having to eat my food. It's not true! My mother would take me out of the business. I want to get away from that whole thing, because I know what it does to relationships and families. And the guys that I'm attracted to now are guys that have either been to rehab and don't drink and don't smoke, or guys that just drink and smoke and don't do anything else. People say one thing leads to another—that's bullshit! I think whatever you consume can be done in moderation. Whatever it is. But why even go there? Because it kind of came up in Vanity Fair?
ELLE: See, you lost a ton of weight a while back, and you seem to have this capacity to stay up very late, andÂ….
LL: ...I'm 19! I can handle later hours! And I have a rule: I have to be home before the sun comes up or I start panicking. Unless it's, like, your birthday or whatever. I tried to keep my mom out with me the other night. She was in the city, so I said, "Come to Bungalow, please!" And she comes there, and James Franco's sitting there, and Stavros is there, and then Jared came in. My mom was like, "I cannot be here."

No comments:

Blog Archive